InART2DiverCity project is planned to:
- create the conditions for adult young people to participate to Pedagogical Methodology focused in the artistic expression.
- improve the performance of students with limited arts knowledge.
- help young artists to live unique experiences beyond their communities.
- help students find their cultural identity and acquire more knowledge about cultural diversity.
The expected results during the life of the project:
- analysis report in each one of the participating countries and consolidated report with the educational and training needs of the specific sector.
- development of alternative pedagogical methodology based on Experiental Learning theory and ‘’Train the Trainers’’ Guidebook.
- development of the InART2DiverCity Training creation for young art students and of a lexicon, not only as secondary teaching material but also as a source of information for the public.
- creation of a web-platform for e-learning courses and e-learning contents.